WE OFFER A
ON OUR PRODUCTS*
Our products are guaranteed for the life of the devices they protect.
To register your Gadget Guard and get a replacement, follow the steps below:
- 1For customers not based in Europe, create an account if you haven’t already done so by clicking here. here
- 2If you already an account, log in here
- 3Once logged in, register your guard at the “Register a Product” link located on the top of the page and follow the instructions.
- 4You will receive two emails. The first states that you have successfully registered your product. and the second confirms your registration has been reviewed and approved.
- 5To order your replacement, log in to your accounthere. Choose the “Order a Replacement Guard” link located on the left. Find your product and click on the “Get a Replacement” link.
- 6Follow the on screen prompts and checkout. We will ship your replacement within three business days. There is no cost for the replacement guard.
- If you are one of our valued European-based customers please follow our European warranty process. Begin the process by clicking here
- * Shadow On-The-Go products do not have a lifetime warranty.
We offer three different shipping options:
- 1$5.99 for Ground (4-7 business days + order processing time)
- 2$10.99 for Priority (2-3 business days + order processing time)
- 3$24.99 for Overnight (orders placed Monday - Thursday before 1:00 p.m. Mountain Time will ship the same day for next business day delivery, orders placed on Friday before 1:00 p.m. Mountain Time will ship the following Monday).
Shipping costs listed below are per replacement of Black Ice Tablet and Black Ice Cornice Edition
- 1$9.99 for Ground (4-7 business days + order processing time)
- 2$14.99 for Priority (2-3 business days + order processing time)
- 3$29.99 for Overnight (orders placed Monday - Thursday before 1:00 p.m. Mountain Time will ship the same day for next business day delivery, orders placed on Friday before 1:00 p.m. will ship the following Monday)
Our guarantee also covers damage caused by the user during the initial application of the product. You will need to register your product and follow the above directions in order to receive your replacement.
If you have any questions during the process please contact our customer service department through our Contact Us page.
(Shipping options and time frames are for domestic orders only. Orders shipping to Canada will experience delays in transit due to custom clearance)